Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Money, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll

I don't know whether to be hysterical with laughter or tears. My parents might think I'm going to do drugs or am on drugs. I mean don't get me wrong I have tried marijuana in the past, however it's not something I throughly enjoyed or plan on doing again. Of course, I have been irritable because I have been exhausted lately. I never see my family much and it breeds so much distrust between us. I can barely stand it anymore. In addition, today I asked for some book money for my AP class. Without making eye contact with me, I was told that I was slacking off on my responsibilities and they basically said I would get it whenever they get to it. I am so messed in the head right now. So the final piece of cake is that the drama at school is overwhelming too.

No comments: