Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Courtesy

I understand that I give very little to this family. However, I also am realizing that I don't take very much either. Here is what I take to be exact every day: a small bowl of some hot or cold cereal, two slices of bread, a tablespoon of peanut butter, another tablespoon of jelly, one dollar and fifty cents for school lunch, an apple, and perhaps a load of laundry or some leftovers that weren't gonna be eaten anyway. I don't really ask for rides anymore, I would rather not be a burden and therefore refrain from asking for many things. So you would think, hey, Mike's a nice guy, hes been living here for a year or so now, I think we should be generally nice courteous people to him. The truth is, no people really don't think that. People never really save any nice leftovers or anything. While I was at track practice the family ingested a whole cake (leftover from my Birthday) (or so I am speculating, I could be incorrect.) Just overall I feel like whenever I am home I am not only unwanted but also quite unloved. Is this really what other families are like?

No comments: