Saturday, March 8, 2008

F-ing Great

I'm condecending, controlling, and insensitive. At least according to my stepmother and her over-sensitive son. That's what i get for deciding to play games with my family. "I don't want to play games with you Micheal," my stepmother told me, "You are the reason I quit playing a few years back." All of this was because I asked my younger brother to play Rock Band with me. He said, "I can't play the harder songs." So in a kind and reassuring response I told him all it takes is a little practice and he'll be fine. So of course we end up playing a few, he throws a fit, and finally whines to his mother who tells me in a nutshell that I am a condecending jerk. You know what? To hell with me giving anything to this family outside of what is required.

It is unfortunate that they can't mark off my flaws as, "oh, he's young and wreckless," or, "it's not his fault, he's a teenager."

No comments: