Saturday, February 23, 2008

What is going on?

I never expected this to be a personal blog. I didn't believe that it was going to be anything other than a political and social commentary. However the fact that my family does not know it exists make it the perfect place to say how I feel without thier watchful eyes. It is here and only here that I can state that I am infuriated with how we are treating one another. We're a family, not a buisness. We need to lighten the hell up. I miss my family, I miss togetherness, and I miss love. I have no family because they have been replaced by arguing benefactors.

1 comment:

-Chris Sosa said...

It's good to have an outlet. Rather than thinking of family purely in terms of biology, think of it in terms of relationships. In that case, you've got some great family, if I may say so! Haha.

Just keep that in mind while you try to mend things in your biological family.