Wednesday, February 13, 2008

First Posts Are The Worst

Perhaps you will notice that most of my blog is going to be about the wrongs I see in the world. It is important to think about why these sorts of output were created in the first place. Think back to the philosophs, Voltaire once said, "To hold a pen is to be at war," and I am quite sure that pertains to keyboards as well. So why wouldn't you protest where the world can see it? Why would you hold back when your face is anonymous and your ideas are not? Men used to be persecuted because of their ideas and now in a time and place where they aren’t allowed to stop us, we are afraid? If you don't like what I write, tell me off and if you do like what I write, tell others. How can you be facilitating change if you are going to withdraw from the fray?

No comments: